Saturday, December 1, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge - Day 1

YAY it is finally December, and I get to start my 12 days of Christmas nail art challenge! Today's design was based around the song 'Santa Claus is Coming to Town'...

nailart_nails_nallchallenge_design_art_nailvarnish_christmaschallenge_12daysofchristmasnails

Last year I did one of my very first nail art designs - Santa hats (using CutePolish's YouTube tutorial), so this year I wanted to do one better and incorporate Santa's face in the design.

nailart_nails_nallchallenge_design_art_nailvarnish_christmaschallenge_12daysofchristmasnails

All that is required for the design is a red, white and gold polish. I also used a black striper and a range of dotting tools to create the eyes, nose, buttons and fur. 

My next nail art design will be based on my favourite Christmas book.


Until next time...



8 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it really means a lot to me that people are reading my blog :)

I will reply to everyone!